Things to do, in no real order.
1. Pay up website
2. Look into getting a bus pass
3. Find pen. Don’t loose ink cartridges while looking for pen or you’ll be back to stage one.
4. Buy chicken corn.
5. Write a book. Oh wait maybe that’s more of a long-term goal.
6. Consider writing a book. That’s more like it!
7. Buy an xbox 360 controller
Picked Bella up from the groomers, she was getting to the point her face was all matted. She smells like talcum powder now.
Ate a thing of mini hotdogs a couple of days ago and it gave me a headache, maybe it’s cheap pork that messes me up. One thing I will say, Migralive give me lucid dreams. Two days in a row! First I was just annoyed I couldn’t wake up and ended up forcing myself back to sleep, the second I was walking around the grounds of my primary school, all as I remembered it. Thinking “Damn this is well made, my mind did this? I can properly see it and everything, and it’s all as I remember it!” looking at all the other kids and stuff. (Although they were just kinda posed like statues, I could manipulate them and everything by concentrating on it) Then I started hearing “Shaa-ron” “Shaa-ron” “Shaa-ron” echoing from nowhere and I couldn’t make it shut up, eventually I woke up to see what it was.
Turned out Sophie was lying on my head and snoring.